Vacature: Quality Assurance Manager
|Plaatsingsdatum||20-09-2016||Functiecategorie||Techniek - Engineering|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO||Dienstverband||Vast contract - Bepaalde tijd m...|
|Uren||24 - 32||Salaris||-|
You ensure that product quality requirements are aligned with the customer and are documented and implemented within the engineering and manufacturing quality systems. You interface directly with customers in the case of quality inquiries and complaints and maintain and improve the quality systems across our company in the direction of increased customer satisfaction.
Role and responsibilities
• Work closely with customers and suppliers to align the product quality requirements, preventing future quality incidents and resolving operational quality issues.
• Manage quality complaints as project lead internally, directly interfacing with and visiting customers as required.
• Define the incoming and outgoing quality control protocols and norms for both products and components working closely with engineering, customers and suppliers.
• Approve the test and control plans which are used to verify that the final product meets requirements and interface with customers where required to ensure alignment.
• Set the quality performance targets for production and support sales in defining the respective warranty offering. Interface directly with Customers on warranty where relevant.
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Rena’s quality management system.
Place in the organization
You will be reporting to the Quality and Improvement Manager on MT- level, set the quality control norms for manufacturing and our suppliers, are the quality contact for our customers and interact with all departments and a wide variety of teams and individuals.
A dynamic, demanding and responsible job where you are able and authorized to work independently, travelling every now and again. You’re operating in a fast growing market, working for an ambitious company. Furthermore:
• Competitive salary, in line with the responsibilities of the role
• Part-time workweek, 3-4 days a week
• Travel expenses, pension scheme
As experienced quality professional with a technical background you’re able to advise the customer on technical issues with a pragmatic approach, offering a customer specific solution and ensuring constant high quality standards. You’re able to manage details without losing sight of the bigger picture.
• Technical bachelor degree
• >5 years experience in a quality environment, engineering as well as manufacturing.
• Knowledge of electronics & lighting industries; LED systems and embedded controls in particular
• Strong communicator with commercial experience and attitude
• Excellent English, both spoken and written. German and French are a pre.
• Structured, reliable and analytical with a healthy dose of positive energy
You can apply for this job on our website, vacancy page. The vacancy will be open until December 31. For more information you can contact Ton Tinus, Q&I Manager: + 31 6 303 92 006.
About Rena Electronica
RENA: Lighting and Electronics the way you want it.
Supplier to over 40 international OEM’s in LED lighting and industrial electronics. RENA is an SME company with family roots and has over 35 years experience in lighting and electronics. Independently operated with strong market partners, RENA is internationally operating and has centralized activities in the town of Zundert, the Netherlands, including development and manufacturing.
Techniek - Engineering
|Trefwoorden||senior quality engineer, customer care, customer quality, quality, improvement|